- Player participation - 1 point for each player competing each week.
- Non-Player participation - 1 point for every partner / family member joining the session.
- Achievement -1 point for each player's successful completion of the weekly challenge set by the coaches, post session (evidence required)
- Engagement - 5 bonus points will be awarded for the best social media video shared each week. 1 bonus point awarded for fancy dress.
- Learning - 5 bonus points will be awarded for the successful teaching of a skill by a player to a non-rugby player partner / family member
The results are in! Points awarded, scoring ratifed by the panel. Well done the U8s who have had an outstanding week and lead the table in week one with 34 points! All the U8 players who attended their team zoom session also went on to successfully complete the extra homework challenge set by their coaches and sent back video evidence. In addition to this, Leo's push ups were awarded 5 bouns points for video of the week!
Very close behind them are the U6s, U7s and U5s - again great participation numbers and great response with the extra player activity videos during the week and parental support all contributing towards their totals. The U10s, U13s Girls and U15s also scored strongly with thier activity this week (player's dad in fancy dress earning a crucial bouns point for the girls). The Senior Men and Ladies have made a slow start and some teams are yet to get off the mark but with more rounds still ahead of us there is plenty of time to join in and catch up.
Well done the U8s who have retained their leading position in the challenge table this week, but the chasing minis pack are still close behind. Good numbers in your session is not the whole story. Those teams who trained in fancy dress and kept thier effort going during the week, submitting achievement videos and involving their family members are earning the extra points. Great effort everyone.
Special recognition to Sebastian, U9s who earned his team bonus points for 'video of the week'. The judges were impressed with his determination and commitment, putting himself through a gruelling home upper body & core strength session (good encouragement mum!) Setting a great example Sebastian, well done.
Congratulations again to the U8s whose target challenge this week has helped them hold on to the top spot in the Ecclesathlon. However, the minis' ingenious line out lift challenge sees them keep in touch with the leaders with big points . Some really great achievement videos this week, a selection of which are published on social media, please support the effort. Well played everyone in particular Max, U7s (and dad) who was awarded bonus points for his video of the week.