After careful consideration and discussion of the guidances issued by the Government and the RFU, offered by our brewery and researched by committee members, we have decided that the club will not reopen on Saturday nor in the next few weeks. Whilst we would love to catch up with you all in person, safety is our paramount concern. We believe that any attempt to open at the moment would post undue risk to bar staff and the other volunteers which would be required to operate responsibly. With no guarantees of being able to use outside due to the weather forecast, any suggestions of operating as a "takeaway" and using the fields as a beer garden is impractical at this time.
However, we will continue to monitor the situation on a weekly basis, and if lessons learnt from other openings and/or official guidance changes, then we will update our position accordingly.
Members are reminded that if they have any questions about this, or anything else at the club, they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org