Eccles RFC are an ambitious, progressive, inclusive, award-winning RFU accredited rugby club with Mens, Ladies, Colts, Girls, Junior and Mini teams all competing in the 2019/20 season.
We are looking to recruit a qualified physio/sports therapist to join the team as soon as possible.
Working alongside our other physios, you will be providing support to the whole club on training nights, and working with one of the senior teams (male or female) on match days. A friendly attitude and flexible approach is a must, alongside the relevant practical skills and experience.
Match days will include:
- Pre-match therapy to include strapping, soft tissue work and acute injury assessment and management as required.
- Pitch-side first aid and trauma management to players.
- Post-match assessment/ treatment and advice.
Training nights will include:
- Injury assessment and treatment.
- Setting and monitoring rehab programmes.
- Working with the Director of Rugby on player availability.
Schedule (hours agreed to suit):
- Training on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Male matches on Saturday afternoons.
- Female matches on Sunday afternoons.
- Completed BSc Physiotherapy/BSc Sports Therapy/ Rehabilitation degree or equivalent.
- Registered with the CSP and HCPC for Physiotherapists, the Society of Sports Therapists for Sports Therapists, or equivalent.
- Sports Trauma Management/ Pitch side qualification.
- DBS check
- Additional relevant qualifications (taping, massage etc.)
- Experience with sports teams
Pay dependent on experience, but around £30 per evening and from £45 for matchdays, based on travel/time requirements.
Please send your CV and a brief statement of your current situation and why you are interested in the role at Eccles RFC to our Director of Rugby, Sam Simpson email@example.com